Midlands PT Cruiser Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio Anti Theft Radio Code

2 posters

Go down

Radio Anti Theft Radio Code Empty Radio Anti Theft Radio Code

Post  Bill Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Hi all, while attempting to install a handsfree kit (parott Mki9200) I have disconnected the radio a number of times in order to plug in the new wiring harness. I am having an issue with he installation so when I have taken the harness back off and plugged the radio back direct to the car wiring harness it is now asking for the code. I have searched through all the paperwork that I received but there is no reference to the code (book is blank - no sticker with the detail). How can I retrieve his code and how do you insert the code into the radio? Bill

Bill

Back to top Go down

Radio Anti Theft Radio Code Empty Re: Radio Anti Theft Radio Code

Post  Admin Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Pop into your local Chrysler dealer, they should be able to find the code on the computer, using your reg' number, you might have to take proff of ownership with you.

Admin
Admin

https://midlands-pt-cruisers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Radio Anti Theft Radio Code Empty Fixed

Post  Bill Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:32 pm

Thanks, however when I had another look at the handsfree kit I plugged in the harness and then unplugged it after I was finished checking something. When I plugged the radio straight into the car wiring the radio came on without having to put in a code Very Happy I finished installing the handsfree kit and it all works but now the front driver side speakers don't work Neutral I don't remember if thy were on before - only just bought the cruiser. I think they were on before. Ta Bill

Bill

Back to top Go down

Radio Anti Theft Radio Code Empty Re: Radio Anti Theft Radio Code

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down