Midlands PT Cruiser Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.2CRD diesel wastegate valve/switch

3 posters

Go down

2.2CRD diesel wastegate valve/switch Empty 2.2CRD diesel wastegate valve/switch

Post  coke39294 Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Hi, can anyone please help me? Can you tell me where the actual wastegate solenoid switch is situated in the engine compartment please? I have numerous references through books and cd's that there is a 3-bank set of switches on the right hand side of the engine compartment above the wheel strut, but lo and behold, can I find them? The references for these switches SEEM to be for a petrol model as I can't see them on my diesel model. Many thanks in anticipation.
Stuart

coke39294

Back to top Go down

2.2CRD diesel wastegate valve/switch Empty me too, wastegate problem

Post  johnbytheway71 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:06 am

If I push the engine,the engine pops up in the dash, I have checked the code and it coms up wastegatge solenoid 1 after I turn off the engine it all goes back to normal???

johnbytheway71

Back to top Go down

2.2CRD diesel wastegate valve/switch Empty me too, wastegate problem

Post  johnbytheway71 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:07 am

If I push the engine,the engine pops up in the dash, I have checked the code and it coms up wastegatge solenoid 1 after I turn off the engine it all goes back to normal???

johnbytheway71

Back to top Go down

2.2CRD diesel wastegate valve/switch Empty Not a Waste gate problem!

Post  Croddlebopper Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:24 pm

johnbytheway71 wrote:If I push the engine,the engine pops up in the dash, I have checked the code and it coms up wastegatge solenoid 1         after I turn off the engine it all goes back to normal???
BEWARE - Don't investigate the waste gate error.

Please refer to new thread "P 0243 code. Please help!" you'll find your fix there.

Croddlebopper

Back to top Go down

2.2CRD diesel wastegate valve/switch Empty Re: 2.2CRD diesel wastegate valve/switch

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down