Midlands PT Cruiser Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help on accessing and posting on your unaccessable site

2 posters

Go down

Help on accessing and posting on your unaccessable site Empty Help on accessing and posting on your unaccessable site

Post  dundee1959 Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:45 am

Hello, I cannot navigate, or use your site, just joined, so have a bit of sympathy, I have loved the PT cruiser for years, and have a lot to give, in the way of repairs, but cannot post, or access?????

dundee1959

Back to top Go down

Help on accessing and posting on your unaccessable site Empty Re: Help on accessing and posting on your unaccessable site

Post  dundee1959 Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:19 am

Hi, Should maybe make it a bit clearer, have parts forsale, and parts wanted, but cant do it , want to go to meets, but cant access,have car forsale,but dont know how?? please help. make it simle,as I'm not a computer wizz.Thanks

dundee1959

Back to top Go down

Help on accessing and posting on your unaccessable site Empty Re: Help on accessing and posting on your unaccessable site

Post  Admin Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:49 pm

I've done a little configuration on the forum today, the "For Sale" section has now been modified, so you should be able to post in there now.

Admin
Admin

https://midlands-pt-cruisers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down